Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz reveal 'Eclipse' stunt injuries
Which star mistakenly clocked the other during a major scene?
Even if they haven't seen one of the first two "Twilight" movies, the American public pretty much recognize franchise stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner anywhere. There are three other "Twilight" stars, however, who might have secondary roles in the popular vampire series, but are already making waves in the movie world.
Only two days after "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" opens, Jackson Rathbone (better known as good vampire Jasper Hale) will appear in M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender" as Sokka. His big screen girlfriend, Ashley Greene (aka Alice Cullen) has four movies in the can including "Butter" with Jennifer Garner and Hugh Jackman, Sundance selection "Skateland," "The Apparition" with "Gossip Girl's" Sebastian Stan and "Warrior" featuring Adam Beach and the third member of the mini-"Twilight" trio, Kellan Lutz. Lutz, who is the brash, but fun loving Emmet Cullen had a featured role in last April's "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and literally just finished production on "The Immortals" where he played the god Poseidon alongside such thespians as John Hurt, Mickey Rourke, Freida Pinto and Henry Cavill. Clearly, these vampires aren't going anywhere and its not just because they will all reprise their roles in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1 and 2."
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
For photos of the stars and their cast mates from the premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," click here.
"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" opens nationwide and on IMAX on June 30.
News From Our Partners
- Christopher Nolan for James Bond Movie? Director Allegedly Courted to Direct Edward Furlong, 'Terminator 2' Star, Arrested Again Cannes 2013: $1M in Jewelry Stolen at Film Festival
- Justin Bieber vs. Austin Mahone – PopCrush Prom King of 2013, Round 3 Demi Lovato Sings Selena Gomez's Praises [Video] Oreo 'Wonderfilled' Ad – What's the Song?
- 'Frances Ha' Review 'Star Wars: Episode 7′ — The Real Reason J.J. Abrams Left 'Star Trek' Sega Game Gear Classics Headed to Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
- YESSSSSSS... Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? The Ultimate Office Blooper Reel
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More