Five things we learned from Beyonce's new Tumblr
Superstar shares dozens of personal photos with fans
After giving birth to Blue Ivy, Beyonce has decided to bring fans into her private life more than ever.
Her new Tumblr page is filled with personal photos and short videos of the superstar, along with her family and friends -- including Gwyneth Paltrow, sister Solange, husband Jay-Z, and his BFF Kanye West. They include live pics, some candid clowning shots and a peek at the couples' travels abroad. Plus, Bikinis. Lots of bikinis.
The singer includes this note to fans, "I Am: This is my life, today, over the years - through my eyes. My family, my travels, my love. This is where I share with you, This will continue to grow as I do. Love, Beyonce."
Here are five things we learned from the collection:
No Batman or Superman for Beyonce; she's a Spidey fan all the way, even donning a sexy version of the wall-crawler's primary-colored costume. She also has mad Connect 4 skills. Nerds rejoice!
2. She looks good in ANYTHING.
We've always known that Bey knows how to rock dresses, bikinis, tight tee shirts, hats and other duds. But snorkeling gear? Still hot.
3. Jay-Z's not the only one with a taste for fine cigars
Beyonce seems like the kind of goodie-goodie who's more likely to curl up with a Bible than a bottle, but here she reveals her weakness for the refreshing taste of tobacco. She's in flavor country.
4. She's a big Jay-Z/Roc-a-Fella fan. Really big.
In a number of the new photos, the singer is seen proudly displaying the pyramid-shaped hand sign that her hubby uses that represent his Roc empire (or, as some conspiracy theorists suggest, a connection to freemasonry). She could also just be a big Daft Punk fan.
5. How does she keep her amazing figure? Fruit.
The only food you'll see in these photos is fruit. No meat. No cookies. Just fruit. Come one, Beyonce -- live a little! Have a steak or something every once in a while.
What's your favorite new pic?
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
3 months ago
6 months ago
|Discuss Music General on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season