First Look: A whole new monster in 'Beastly'
Vanessa Hudgens won't have to deal with fur flying in update of classic tale
What's old is often new again and that's certainly the case for CBS Film's new romantic drama "Beastly."
A modern spin on the classic "Beauty and the Beast" tale, "Beastly" stars a very grown up Alex Pettyfer (Alex Rider: Stormbreaker) as teen Kyle Kingson, a cocky rich boy who doesn't know when to but the breaks on his ego. His life is changed forever though after his antics embarrass his school's resident goth queen Kendra (Mary-Kate Olsen). After she puts a curse on him, his body transforms into everything he despises. Cast from his home, it's only the accepting love of Lindy (Vanessa Hudgens) who can return him to his previous self.
Check out the shot of Pettyfer in his "Beastly" form below. For a "before" look, click here. Also, check out the behind-the-scenes look from Entertainment Tonight.
Currently in production, "Beastly" is already scheduled for release on July 30, 2010.
News From Our Partners
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters