'Entourage', 'True Blood', 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' finales post solid numbers
'Entourage' ends its eight-season run on the right foot
HBO staple "Entourage" ended its final season on Sunday night with its best performance all season, drawing 2.6 million viewers in its first airing at 10:30, with an additional 528,000 tuning in at 12:15. The show lasted for eight seasons and became one of the premium network's signature series during its run.
Also on Sunday, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" posted its best season finale numbers since 2004, with 2 million tuning in at 10 pm and an additional 406,000 at 12:45. The episode had Larry feuding with neighbor Michael J. Fox, playing himself.
As for "True Blood", the vampire series wrapped up with a slight dip in the ratings, drawing a still-impressive 5.1 million viewers at 9 pm on Sunday (with an additional 1.1 million at 11:15) for the fifth-season finale. Last season's finale, by contrast, drew 5.4 million.
What did you think of the season-enders for any/all of the above? Satisfied? Disappointed?
News From Our Partners
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures