Enrique Iglesias invades 'CityVille', adds Madison Square Garden show to fall tour
Singer on the road with rapper Pitbull
Pop superstar Enrique Iglesias is all set to become part of Zynga's hit Facebook game "CityVille", as the game developer has announced they'll be introducing an avatar of the singer to the hugely-popular online title next week.
Beginning on Tuesday, October 4th, players of the game will be able to interact with Iglesias' avatar in their respective online cities, with the opportunity to collect items such as the singer's signature brown boots, military hat, a two-engine plane, a speed boat and other "bling", as well as to watch preview clips from his "I Like How It Feels feat. Pitbull and WAV.s" music video after unlocking a new building called "Euphoria Arena", named after Iglesias' most recent album and tour.
"CityVille", which allows players to build and run their own virtual cities, is currently the most popular Facebook app, with over 71 million monthly users. Zynga has previously partnered with music stars Lady Gaga and Dr. Dre, for FarmVille and Mafia Wars, respectively.
As for the second U.S. leg of Iglesias' red-hot "Euphoria" tour with rapper Pitbull and Spanish-language pop artist Prince Royce, the singer has just announced the addition of a Nov. 4th show at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. The concert goes on sale tomorrow, September 30, at 12 noon EDT. For tickets and information, you can visit EnriqueIglesias.com or AEGLive.com.
"Euphoria", the ninth studio album from Iglesias, has sold over 4 million copies worldwide. The deluxe editiion, entitled "Euphoria Reloaded", drops Nov. 15th and will feature a concert DVD and four new tracks.
News From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Recap: Top 8 Revealed, Blake Shelton + Miranda Lambert Perform 'Over You' T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- 'Grimm' Season Finale Review: "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" 'The Killing' Season 3′s Latest Trailer: The Beginning of a New Spree! 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Zod Will Make Us Suffer
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season
- Who Won 'DWTS'? Backstage Drama Leads To 'Nashville' Changes Who Went Home On 'The Voice'?
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- HomeVideo Review: My Neighbor Totoro / Howl’s Moving Castle TV Club 10: What made The Middle one of the best family comedies in years For Our Consideration: Will indie-rock reunions become just part of the plan?