Cedric 'The Entertainer'-hosted 'It's Worth What?' to debut on NBC in July
Contestants will have to guess the value of found antiques, rare items
“It’s Worth What?,” NBC's new game show hosted by Cedric “The Entertainer” is set to premiere on Tuesday, July 12 at 8 p.m. ET.
The show will mix elements of "The Price is Right" and "Antiques Roadshow," as contestants are go through a series of challenges that ask them to estimate the value of items -- from junk found in people's attics, to exotic heirlooms from priceless collections -- found from around the world. Prizes add up to $1 million.
Cedric "The Entertainer" is well-known for his comedy skills he displayed on "The Steve Harvey Show" an in "The Original Kings of Comedy" tour film. He'll soon be seen in the Tom Hanks-directed film "Larry Crowne," alongside Hanks and Julia Roberts.
"It’s Worth What?" is produced by Merv Griffin Entertainment, and is executive produced and created by Roy Bank ("Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?") and Lara Spencer ("Good Morning America").
Watch the "Larry Crowne" trailer here:
News From Our Partners
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- Ilana Rapp: Actor Richard Harmon From Bates Motel and Continuum Talks about SpongeBob Squarepants and Yoga 'The Last Classic TV Comedy'? 'Biggest Loser' Host: 'I've Never Seen Jillian Eat A Cupcake'
- Beyonce Gets Emotional Onstage in Belgium [Video] Listen to Selena Gomez's 'Come & Get It' Remixes Katy Perry vs. Rita Ora vs. Beyonce vs. Kesha vs. Demi Lovato – Who Wore It Best?
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day One: Sofia Coppola offers the first misfire of the festival Hear This: A song with a long title succinctly encapsulates ’90s power-pop Watch This: Laura Palmer lives—however briefly—in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed
- 'Zombieland' TV Series: Amazon Passes on the Pilot 'How I Met Your Mother' Final Season Spoilers: Producers Explain Time-Turning Format Change 'The Hangover Part 3′ Red-Band NSFW Trailer: It's Time to End the Trilogy
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II': The Oscar-Winning Movie is Getting a Sequel 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Premiere: Emma Watson Steals the Show (PHOTOS) Why Brad Bird Turned Down 'Star Wars: Episode VII'; Talks 'Incredibles' Sequel
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Supernatural Season 8 Finale Review: It's Raining Angels Watch an Extended Trailer for CBS's Under the Dome (VIDEO)