Bravo goes shopping with Fred Segal
Santa Monica-based fashion boutique would be the focus of a docu-series
The cable network announced that Jenny Daly and Gunnar Wetterberg will serve as executive producers, developing the Fred Segal "docu-series" for Bravo through Target Entertainment.
"Bravo has established itself as the go to network for the hottest, trendiest and most dramatic docu-series on television," says Frances Berwick, Bravo's executive vice president and general manager. "Fred Segal is a legendary retail haven synonymous with high fashion and style, and the fashionistas who work, shop and gossip at the store promise to have arresting, entertaining, colorful personalities and lives."
Based in Santa Monica, Fred Segal is impartially described by Bravo as "where the fashion forward acquire the latest clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty products in one fabulous spot." The series will at least partially focus on the sales team, which is described as "stressed and competitive."
Bravo has yet to set an official timetable for the Fred Segal infomercial.
Stay up to date with the latest breaking news in the worlds of movies, TV and music by signing up for HitFix E-mail Alerts.
News From Our Partners
- Watch 2PM Give Each Other Hugs, Spankings + Piggyback Rides at '2PM Is Back With Genie' Concert [Video] Would Adam Lambert Judge 'American Idol?' [Video] Chris Brown Receiving Death Threats
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Kanye West Debuts 'Black Skinhead' Kanye Storms 'SNL' The 'Doctors' Unite
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?