Beastie Boys' to release 'Hot Sauce Committee Part 1'
Crazy-intimate pre-Lolla Chicago show announced
"Hot Sauce Committee Part 1" will be released on Sept. 15. We have no inkling as to whether or not fans should expect a Part 2.
This album will feature guest contributions from Nas and Santigold. Capitol Records is promising that the set will be released in every available format, including "a 5.1 surround mix." Full tracklist below.
"HSCP1" is the Beasties' first album since 2007's instrumental "The Mix-Up."
The Beastie Boys' aforementioned premiere Hollywood Bowl show has since sold out, though you can catch them at a number of other festivals this summer, including Lollapalooza and All Points West. Preceding the Chicago festival date, the group will perform a very intimate set at The Congress in the Windy City. Tickets for that crazy nastiness will go on sale this Friday, June 26 at 11 a.m. EST.
To complete their mission of re-issuing their complete re-mastered back catalog in deluxed, double-disc form, Beastie Boys will release 1998's "Hello Nasty" digitally Aug. 17 and physically Aug. 25.
Here is the tracklist for "Hot Sauce Committee Part 1":
1. "Tadlock's Glasses"
2. " B-Boys in the Cut"
3. "Make Some Noise"
4. "Nonstop Disco Powerpack"
6. "Too Many Rappers [ft. Nas]"
7. "Say It"
8. "The Bill Harper Collection"
9. "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win [ft. Santigold]"
10. "Long Burn the Fire"
11. "Bundt Cake"
12. "Funky Donkey"
13. "Lee Majors Come Again"
14. "Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament"
15. "Pop Your Balloon"
16. "Crazy Ass Shit"
17. "Here's a Little Something for Ya"
News From Our Partners
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed