B.o.B. tops The Billboard 200 at No. 1 with 'The Adventures of Bobby Ray'
Bullet for My Valentine achieves a career high
As was predicted last Friday, pop and hip-hop artist B.o.B. arrives at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart this week with his debut "The Adventures of Bobby Ray." Sales were aided by the popularity of his No. 1 single "Nothin' on You" featuring Bruno Mars, plus the increased airplay on his track with Paramore's Hayley Williams on "Airplanes." "Bobby Ray" moved 84,000 copies, making this the third week that the top release on the albums chart sold less than 100,000 copies.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" sites tight at No. 2 this week with 76,000 copies, an 8% decrease in sales.
Bullet For My Valentine arrives with its best charting and sales week yet as "Fever" bows at No. 3 with 71,000. It's previous high was No. 4.
Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" slips No. 3 to No. 4 (69,000, -14%), AC/DC's "Iron Man 2" soundtrack falls No. 4 to No. 5 (52,000, -32%) and Usher's "Raymond v. Raymond" follows suit, descending No. 5 to No. 6 (48,000, -8%).
Melissa Etheridge's "Fearless Love" debuts at No. 7 with 46,000, better than the No. 13 peak of her last "The Awakening" from 2007. This is the singer-songwriter's first top 10 set since 2001.
Nickelodeon star Miranda Cosgrove's first studio album ever, "Sparks Fly," has a No. 8 start with 36,000 copies. She previously appeared on the soundtrack to the cable kids network show "iCarly."
The "Now 33" hits compiliation moves No. 6 to No. 9 (30,000, -17%).
"Glee, The Music: The Power of Madonna," last week's champion, falls hard from No. 1 to No. 10 (29,000, -70%).
News From Our Partners
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million 'Arrested Development' Gang: Where Are They Now? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': What's Next For J.J. Abrams And The Cast?
- Ultra Music Festival Dates Announced, Tickets Go on Sale May 21 Girls' Generation's Jessica Poses With Purses in Vogue Girl [Pics] Austin Mahone vs. Jonas Brothers – Pop Clash
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings! News Briefs: CBS Is Pulling Mike & Molly's Season Finale Due to a Tornado Storyline
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'? Andrew Jenks: Where Guns Are as Common as Cell Phones Renee Graziano: Look Before You Love
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion NBC's 'Siberia': New Reality-Skewing Drama Ordered for Summer