Anna Paquin, Kristen Bell join 'Scream 4' cast
The 'True Blood' and 'Gossip Girl' actresses join the new gang in Wes Craven's forthcoming sequel
“Scream 4” may have lost an actress from “Twilight” for its cast, but gained a star from a different vampire phenom altogether. “True Blood’s” Anna Paquin is joining the set of the thriller, along with Kristen Bell.
Back in May, we reported that “Twilight” star Ashley Greene had walked away from the project and that that Emma Roberts ("Nancy Drew," "Valentine's Day,") took her place. A Bell of a different variety – Lake Bell – was also rumored to be added to the cast, but now this puts Kristen Bell with another “Heroes” alum Hayden Panettiere.
News From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Arrow' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Modern Family' Review: "Games People Play"
- Laura Prudom: The Ultimate Sacrifice You Won't Believe What He Stole From George W. Bush It's Getting Ugly
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Arrow Season 1 Finale Review: The Tragedies of Men Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival
- 'Angry Birds' Film Dive-Bombing Into Theaters In 2016 'Fast & Furious 6' Blasts Forward With Exclusive Clip: Watch Now! 'Riddick' Trailer: Watch Vin Diesel Fight For Survival
- Total Recall: Star Trek Movies Parental Guidance: Star Trek Into Darkness In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness
- 'American Idol' Recap: Top 2 Perform Shakira Leaving 'The Voice' Next Season Source Claims Kanye West + Kim Kardashian Will Most Likely Break Up Before the Baby Is Born
- Interview: Noah Baumbach on how Frances Ha helped him see New York City with new eyes Random Roles: James Urbaniak on Venture Bros.’ return and Hal Hartley’s Lord Of The Rings Watch This: The second half of Twilight Zone: The Movie more than makes up for the first