Anna Kendrick, Bryan Cranston and Miles Teller work together to 'Get a Job'
Christopher Mintz-Plasse also signs on for CBS Films comedy
Bryan Cranston, Anna Kendrick and "Project X'" breakout star Miles Teller have applied for the ensemble comedy "Get A Job" from director Dylan Kidd ("Roger Dodger") and CBS Films.
Nick Braun ("Prom"), Alison Brie ("Community"), Brandon T. Jackson ("Tropic Thunder"), Christopher Mintz-Plasse ("Superbad") and Jay Pharoah ("Saturday Night Live") are also set to co-star in the film.
“We are making an emotionally honest comedy about the challenges that every generation faces in our rapidly changing world. We have assembled an extraordinary cast to make that happen,” Kidd said in a press release.
An Academy Award nominee for her supporting role in "Up in the Air," Kendrick will soon appear in "What to Expect When You're Expecting," "Paranorman," and, of course, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II."
The busy Cranston co-starred in last year's "Drive," and will soon finish his award-winning work on AMC's "Breaking Bad." On the big screen, he'll appear in "John Carter," Ben Affleck's "Argo" and the remake of "Total Recall."
Teller, meanwhile, will continue partying in "21 & Over," from the writers of "The Hangover."
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
14 days ago
about 1 month ago
|Discuss In Theaters and Coming Soon on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy