Albert Finney to call the spy shots in 'James Bond 23'
007 film also stars Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes
Albert Finney is going from Jason Bourne to James Bond.
The legendary Brit actor, a five-time Oscar nominee, is joining the already classy cast of the as-yet-untitled 23rd 007 film, that stars Daniel Craig (reprising his role as Bond), Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Naomie Harris, Ralph Fiennes and Berenice Marlohe.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
Finney may be best known for playing the title character in the 1964 Best Picture winner "Tom Jones." He was also nominated for his performance in John Huston's 1984 film "Under the Volcano," and starred in the Coen Brothers' 1990 gangster classic "Miller's Crossing."
In addition to "The Bourne Ultimatum," Finney has, in recent years, been a regular collaborator with Steven Soderbergh, appearing in "Traffic," "Ocean's 12," and earning a supporting Oscar nomination for "Erin Brockovich." He also co-starred in Sidney Lumet's final film, 2007's acclaimed "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead."
News From Our Partners
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Amazon Picks Up John Goodman's 'Alpha House,' Computer Comedy 'Betas' 'Rapturepalooza' Trailer: Anna Kendrick Gets Seduced by Satan 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Matt Smith Confirmed to Stay Another Year?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- Behind The Shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale WATCH: Tobias Fünke's New Sizzle Reel Is Epic JLo Steals Spotlight On 'American Idol'